This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access to okriks.com.
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, Okriks.
Okriks.com is a website operated by Andrav Technology Limited as “Okriks” (“we”, “our”, “us”).
You may use Okriks only for lawful purposes. You may not use Okriks:
- In any way that breaches our guidelines published at https://wordpress-309419-946837.cloudwaysapps.com/guidelines/.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen Items.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards listed below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar messages which promote services or website which compete with Okriks or which damage the reputation of Okriks.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use published at https://wordpress-309419-946837.cloudwaysapps.com/term-conditions.
- To state whether or not any Items advertised are offered in the course of trade or business.
- You are legally entitled to offer the Items which you advertise.
- Your Posts comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry codes of practice. Including, without limitation, the British Codes of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Okriks;
- any equipment or network on which Okriks is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Okriks; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Our site provides interactive services, including, without limitation:
- Online messaging service.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them and should be supervised by their parent or guardian. This is not our responsibility.
Should a concern or difficulty arise through the use of an interactive service, we can be contacted at https://wordpress-309419-946837.cloudwaysapps.com/contact.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Okriks (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Nigeria and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You should not Post:
- Excessive or repeated cross contributions.
You must not take any action that restricts or inhibits others from enjoying Okriks.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
This policy was last revised 3rd September 2018.